This past weekend was spent in the Barossa - the perfect opportunity to test out my highly underdeveloped landscape photography skills in time for something to be submitted as part of my first semester folio. 8 weeks to go...
These photos prove a few things:
- Our teacher Scott was right when he said "Your work will get worse before it gets better".
- If in doubt, give it the Instagram treatment - high contrast and saturation. It can make very average photos look decent-ish.
- Photography and an abundance of Shiraz are not really a happy combination...
- The Barossa is quite beautiful, even if I can't do it justice here.
- You should share your work anyway. Sharing is caring.